In David Allen’s books “Ready for Anything” he writes that if you want to figure out the future, then you have to figure out where you are now. You should know:
1. What are your current tasks?
2. What are your currect projects?
3. What are your current areas of responsibility?
4. How are your job and personal affairs going to be changing in the next year?
5. How are your organiziation, your career, and your personal life going to change in the next few years?
6. Why are you on the planet? What is your life purpose?