When it’s back to school time, I always get the urge to declutter and re-organize. This year, I’d love to have you join me and my friend Marcia, who thought the idea up.
Marcia and I will be posting at our blogs every day with what we have decluttered.
- The idea is to declutter at least one item a day for the entire month. If you can’t commit to an entire month, then commit to at least 7 days of decluttering.
- Then every Friday starting 8th August everyone who’s participated for the previous 7 days writes a post on their own blog with their pictures and links that post to the Mr Linky on my blog to get their entry in.
- I am donating a Simplicity ecourse every week and Marcia is giving away a Household Organising File and a Christmas Planner every week. So there are 3 chances to win something clutter-free to reward you for decluttering your home.
- You may only link up if you’ve done 7 days of decluttering and written a post with the 7 items. So the more you declutter, the more chances you have to win. It’s win-win-win (less clutter) whether you win a prize or not.
- And then, at the end of the month, I’ll put up another Mr Linky and one person will win one of my bestselling Organise your Home ecourses.
If you don’t have a blog, you can participate by posting on our Friday posts with your 7 day accomplishments.
Let’s see how much decluttering we can get done this August! Ready to join us?