5 min relaxation ideasBy
Photo by Brea Dargis
A lot of people think they just don’t have time to take care of themselves. But constant stress breaks down the body. Here are some ideas for 5 minute or less relaxations.
- Drink a glass of water
- Look outside
- Take a few deep breaths
- Do The Work
- Take a quick walk
- Yoga poses
- Get up a doing something else like folding laundry with awareness
- Create a tiny bit of order around you
- Watch a relaxing or funny video
- 5 minute relaxation technique
- Think about being in a bubble bath, a hammock or on a beach
- Massage your shoulders or have someone do it for you
- Check in with yourself – what do you need?
- Hug someone
- Close your eyes and do nothing
- Listen to one song without doing anything else
- Watch birds
- Rub your feet
- Think of something you are looking forward to and bask in anticipation
- Think of something kind you can do for someone else
Set your alarm for 5 minutes, then get back to work.
You can find similar articles below
- No time for self care
- Relaxing Videos
- Habit of the Month: Take at Least 5 Minutes for Yourself
- Have You Unplugged, Yet?
- Spa Day