A lovely client sent this article to me on how millionaires get rich: http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Savinganddebt/Savemoney/P36021.asp – and it’s not that they make more money than the rest of us!
I found a budgeting and money management free e-book that looks helpful: How to Budget Successfully. It’s a PDF, so you might want to right click and download it to your hard drive.
Here are a couple of worksheets to keep track of your bill paying:├é┬ http://www.homemoneyhelp.com/mbsN.html http://www.homemoneyhelp.com/mbs2N.html Or you can do like I do, you can write the bills and what week you want to pay them on the back of an envelope. I keep mine in my accordian bill paying file. I also have Quicken send Read More
Money Instructor helps you teach your kids or students about money management. I might pick up a few things myself. Lessons on budgeting, estimating groceries, buying a car, renting an apartment, credit cards, balancing the checkbook, and even investing!
How are you on the path of financial freedom? Take this Quiz from the author of Rich Dad. Poor Dad.├é┬
Download the free software Property Matters to create your household inventory. You can scan in pix and receipts and the software gives you helpful prompts. Are you prepared?
- Simplifying Not Organizing
- Questions to Help You Simplify Your Life
- Areas to Simplify
- What to Do with all the Papers
- How to Get Things Done When You Are An Emotional Wreck
- How to Get to the End of Your To Do List
- A Question to Help You Make Changes
- Choosing Your Committments
- Laziness Isn't the Problem
- What's Keeping You From Decluttering?
- Uncovering the Creative Areas
- Decluttering the Entryway
- Decluttering Cosmetics
- Piles of Magazine Clippings