My family and I like to go out hiking and walking fairly often. Every time we go, we find something fascinating. We always look around so we don’t miss anything. Last night we found a nesting swan. The nest was enormous tucked in the grass.
The sun was out after a long Michigan winter of grey – warming us up to almost 50 degrees. I needed to get out into the sunshine. My son was at his friend’s house and Jeff was at work, so I invited my daughter out to the beach. Only a few cars were at Lake Read More
Yesterday the bright blue sky and lovely fall temperature lured me outside. I had a couple of errands to run, usually that I drove to since it is faster. But, I wanted to get outside after being in all day working. I invited my 15 year old son with me to walk. We walked and Read More
I adore camping- relaxing, being in nature, no computers, seeing the chipmunks, squirrels and birds, going to the beach, not following a plan, feeling like a kid. I am also very thankful when I return home. I become grateful for a shower with no sand on the floor and indoor plumbing. My cozy bed. Read More
Camping… 4 generations around the campfire roasting marshmallows, kids catching bug after bug to look at, then looking up the creatures in their new bug book, finding a frog with a big X on its back called a peeper, hiking up the dunes and seeing the beauty below, viewing birds through the glass at the Read More
Letting Nature Nurture is the 52 tips for the day.
- Simplifying Not Organizing
- Questions to Help You Simplify Your Life
- Areas to Simplify
- What to Do with all the Papers
- How to Get Things Done When You Are An Emotional Wreck
- How to Get to the End of Your To Do List
- A Question to Help You Make Changes
- Choosing Your Committments
- Laziness Isn't the Problem
- What's Keeping You From Decluttering?
- Uncovering the Creative Areas
- Decluttering the Entryway
- Decluttering Cosmetics
- Piles of Magazine Clippings