Are you tired to even kiss under the mistletoe these day? Have you stopped even thinking about romance? Take a look at the free e-book, 101 Romantic Ideas to give your love life a boost.
Tiny Change # 46: Nurture a child
My husband and I rarely have date nights, instead we have date days. He works 3rd shift and sometimes gets up early around noon. This Friday we went to Applebees for lunch and shared a nachos. Afterwards, we took a drive along the lakeshore to look at the changing trees. The wind was strong and Read More
Tiny Change # 45: Ask someone for help
This week’s tiny change is to spend focused attention on a special person in your life: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/projects-change44.htm
Money Instructor helps you teach your kids or students about money management. I might pick up a few things myself. Lessons on budgeting, estimating groceries, buying a car, renting an apartment, credit cards, balancing the checkbook, and even investing!
ok. I’m not exactly sure how it happened, but I seem to be gaining weight. So it is time to get back in gear. Today I plan on writing down everything I eat at Fit Day. I’ve been exercising regularly again for the past three weeks after some illness bouts. This weekend was really renewing. Read More
As my kids get older, I am finding I can come up with more excuses for not having one on one time with my kids. They don’t “need” me as much, right? This week was a tough one with my 11 year old son. He has always had a tendency to forget things and get Read More
- Simplifying Not Organizing
- Questions to Help You Simplify Your Life
- Areas to Simplify
- What to Do with all the Papers
- How to Get Things Done When You Are An Emotional Wreck
- How to Get to the End of Your To Do List
- A Question to Help You Make Changes
- Choosing Your Committments
- Laziness Isn't the Problem
- What's Keeping You From Decluttering?
- Uncovering the Creative Areas
- Decluttering the Entryway
- Decluttering Cosmetics
- Piles of Magazine Clippings