Get organized for Thanksgiving. Have a Stress-Free Thanksgiving. It includes a week schedule for Thanksgiving.
Want to have fun and save the planet? Here is a great, free e-course called Joy to the Planet
Cheryl Richardson has an excellent article on Finances this month : http://www.cherylrichardson.com/newsletters/02-week44.html
Start preparing for Take back your time day, Oct. 24, 2003. Start a discussion on work/life balance.
Fun news! I am going to be writing an “Ask the Life Coach” column for a local newspaper.Here is an interesting 90 day life improvement plan called The Game
A new article I wrote has just been published at comfortqueen.com: Silent Night
Are you putting people and relationships over your to-do list? Just remember, people are what is important, not things and projects. Show extra love to someone today.
Time for a Personal Check-upWhat are your plans for the month ahead? What would make November fabulous?
Have you thought of costumes for the kids yet? My Halloween page has lots of costume links.
I am beginning this blog to share with you personal development news and sites. I think we all have potential we don’t even come close to. I’d hate to think my life wasn’t lived the best it could.
- Simplifying Not Organizing
- Questions to Help You Simplify Your Life
- Areas to Simplify
- What to Do with all the Papers
- How to Get Things Done When You Are An Emotional Wreck
- How to Get to the End of Your To Do List
- A Question to Help You Make Changes
- Choosing Your Committments
- Laziness Isn't the Problem
- What's Keeping You From Decluttering?
- Uncovering the Creative Areas
- Decluttering the Entryway
- Decluttering Cosmetics
- Piles of Magazine Clippings