Usually I do my financial weekend closer to the New Year, but it’s still January so I’m ok. In order to improve your financial well being and to simplify your life, you need to be honest about where you are right now. That’s what my financial weekend does for me.
- I updated Quicken to calculate my Net Worth. You can also use this calculator:
- Checked our credit reports
- Got our Fico Credit Score
- Updated our Spending Plan
- We recently moved to a credit union to I added that money goes automatically to savings once a month
- Updated my debt reduction planner
- Set up this year’s tax folders and finance folders
Is all your financial info up to date? If not take some time the next couple weekends to update it.