Too many times we have good intentions, but if we don’t take action it doesn’t get done. I believe procrastination is one of the biggest barriers to living a life that we want.
- Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through?
- Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them?
- Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet?
- Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own?
- Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals?
- Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?
Procrastination sucks our energy, causes us stress, and lowers our self-esteem. We feel guilty and make excuses. I know, I am a recovering procrastinator. Don’t let procrastination destroy your dream of creating a life worth living.
Imagine waking up refreshed because you are feeling good about yourself. You are being productive and letting go of excuses. You do what you say you will. You plan your day, yet are flexible enough to rebound when plans don’t go as you want. Your life is more like the life you have been dreaming about. Quit procrastinating and order now… or read the class description.
A 15-day e-course to
help you quit procrastinating and get things done