November 19, 2013 No comments Article
Holiday time is often stress time. Here is a reminder for some stress relievers:
- Decide what’s really important to you in life and for this holiday season.
- Use a family Google calendar or wall calendar to coordinate things
- Use your watch or cell phone and leave 10 minutes early
- Use your voicemail instead of answering each phone call as it comes in
- Use a bulletin board or erasable whiteboard for a family message center and shopping lists
- Get enough sleep, especially when it seems you have too much to do
- Think first before you do something to decide which is the easiest way
- Don’t buy high maintenance items
- Simplify your eating and cooking habits
- Plan your day the night before and lay out what you will need
- Avoid crowds, shop at odd times
- Say no to things that you don’t have the time or energy for
- Use music to put you in a different mood
What are your favorite stress relievers?