Jamie Ridler is doing the Joy Diet by Martha Beck as a book club and I am joining in the reading.
This chapter is all about laughter. Beck gives us the charge to laugh 30 times a day. Like Beck, my daughter says I am one of those "easily amused" people.
Today I laughed:
- turning around 3 times before getting to the right spot with a friend
- when my motorcycle helmet steamed up with my breath
- watching White Collar
- at cat antics
- listening to a joke my son said
- at the way my daughter said something
- during a group where I was meeting new people
- running into something
- at the flip of my collar
- watching someone else laugh
What makes you laugh?