Today I’ll be nurturing my sick daughter – whenever she wakes us!
This weekend I did my monthly planning, so I could include some fun things into my month instead of only scheduled have to’s. I’ve also been playing with the pattern of feeling overwhelmed even when the opportunities are good. So I am reframing them as ‘light opportunities‘ instead of overwhelming.
- Schedule break times.
- Tidy up and putter mindfully.
- Think of one monthly payment you can let go of to save more.
- What is an unnecessary activity you can reduce?
- Think of one way to make your kitchen more efficient.
- Put all your financial files and papers together.
- When you are with someone try to quit texting and talking on the phone.
Wanting to Add Some Lightness to Your Life?
1) SARK’s Awesome Anytime Adventure http://tinyurl.com/ybd46r3
2) Jen Louden’s Virtual Retreat http://tinyurl.com/yau23ok
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: http://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm