- 1. Do something you love first thing in the morning.
2. What expectation is causing you frustration right now? Is there another way to look at it?
3. Find something to enjoy right now.
4. Go to bookmooch.com and trade books you don’t want.
5. Find 5 items that you can sell or give away.
6. Decide if you need all your current memberships.
7. What have you been learning lately?
Don’t just read the tips – schedule and do them.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
You can check out all my programs and courses here to help you with your goals this year:
The 2010 Calendar
Sign up for the Declutter Calendar and Weekly Tips Here: http://www.mysimplerlife.com/decluttercalendar.htm