Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I am so excited – the Declutter Calendar is now a real calendar! People have asked to have a calendar they can hang in their kitchen and now it’s here:
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING.
Make 2012 the best year yet and be more organized than ever before
with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life! Order here: http://www.lalovelyink.com/Lovely_Declutter_Calenda.html
with FREE SHIPPING!
This calendar is brought to you by My Simpler Life & La Lovely Ink.
- Check your credit report.
- Set up your 2012 files.
- What are your financial goals this year?
- Start setting up for taxes in 15 min chunks.
- Go through any paper actions [To write, to do, to pay] this week as you watch TV.
- Review your current routines. Find one to tweak.
- Organize one closet this weekend.
New Year’s Special
My friend and accountability partner, Marcia, is having a special buy one, get one free sale. You will buy one item and in the notes to the seller, put the name of the second product you want for free and Marcia will send it to you:
The sale will run from Monday through to Friday 12 midnight EST