Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I discovered a new bird on a walk in the wetlands with a friend – a green heron. The website What Bird is a great help for identifying birds.
Need any graphic design work?
Since my daughter can’t work this summer due to her broken ankle and can’t get money for college that way, she is doing more graphic design work. If any of you are looking for website buttons, headers, wallpaper, etc. email me at . Brea has done most of my buttons, headers, wallpaper, & logos. She also has done client work for other people.
- Throw out or refresh sachets that have lost their scent.
- Get to the bottom of your email inbox by the end of the month so you can go into a new season clear.
- Decide to have fruit for dessert instead of junk food at least one day this week.
- What gives you delight? Can you experience it this month?
- Finish a book that has been on your to read shelf.
- What project can you complete this week?
- Ask yourself why you are acting so busy.
Making Time for Fun and Self-Care Call
Summer time is fun time. At least it was when we were kids. Are you missing fun in your life?
Join me on this content rich call with ideas for making time to take care of yourself, feeling more energetic and centered, and getting rid of the guilt. Practical ideas, not "no real person has time for that" ideas. You will also have time to ask questions for your own personal situation.