Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. Labor day weekend always means camping with friends and family. It’s a 56 year tradition. We were in a new place this year, but still fun with hiking, swimming, fellowship and board games.
- What do you want to do this season?
- Practice stopping and thinking before you leave a room, the house, the office. What do you need to bring? What will you need?
- Fix one thing that is bothering you.
- Make sleeping a top priority so you can stay healthier and more calm.
- In what area of life do you have more than enough? What can you let go?
- Decide not to accumulate this week.
- When you are stuck not doing something, bring to mind why you want to get it done.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 6 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by the end of the year?
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter.
There is a limited amount of room in the group and it’s filling up quickly. This is the last declutter group of the year.
Starts Sept 24, 2012