Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. I had to listen to my body this week and take it easy. Allergies and migraines were making things difficult. But, my energy feels like it is coming back so I look forward to a good week.
- At the end of the day, review what you have accomplished, not just what didn’t get done.
- Plan thinking and strategizing time.
- Hang up gardening tools and other tools.
- Use binders for papers that don’t fit in file folders like home ideas, writing, medical info
- Love these ideas for organizing inside cabinet doors: http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2011/08/5-ways-to-organize-with-cabinet-doors.html
- Let go of organizers that didn’t work for you – boxes, basket, desk things
- What are you waiting until the last minute to do?
Get into financial integrity
I sent out a survey asking what class you wanted and the money class won. Probably because I haven’t offered it since summer 2011.
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-moneyclass.html