Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. My daughter Brea and I played with this new newsletter template this week and took new pictures. We also got to see the Hobbit as a family before my husband goes back to work.
I love all the notes from people using the Declutter Calendar already. And if you prefer an actual calendar to hang in your kitchen I have the Lovely Declutter Calendar.
- What do you need to prepare for this month? Start today.
- Keep a tote bag for library books so you can find them.
- Help create a family atmosphere where home care is seen as important in supporting the family.
- What is your main obstacle to decluttering? What is one action you can take to alleviate that obstacle?
- Change, "I can’t" thinking to "I am working on this."
- Watch having a rigid schedule that falls apart any time there is something unexpected.
- Have less in your purse. Take out what you don’t need. You can store some things in your glove compartment instead.
I am joined by a fitness expert and a nutritionist as we help you make a fresh start this year.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! I have declutter groups twice a year in January and again in the spring. I love hearing about how much people declutter during our 8 weeks together. Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by March?
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter.
There is a limited amount of room in the group.
Starts Jan 21, 2013