Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. It’s still snowing here in MIchigan, so it doesn’t feel quite like spring yet.
Did you know they made Little Women into a musical? I read that book at least 5 times in my childhood. I saw the musical at the high school with a friend and really enjoyed it.
- Run off at the mouth much? Try pausing before you speak.
- Notice any signs of the new season for you.
- Where can you lighten up?
- Have one place or inbox for incoming papers that need sorting.
- If you lose an earring, the other one makes a good push pin in a bulletin board. And pretty too.
- I’ve been using Google reader for years to read blogs and news. They are shutting it down and here are some great alternatives.
- Don’t use a feed reader? Here’s why and how.
From the blog archives:
Too Much Information
How to stop information overload
You’ve been asking me when the next Declutter Group is – and I can announce it is starting April 1. Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support! Wouldn’t it feel great to have your home with a lot less clutter by June?
I was talking with someone about what makes my courses different than other declutter/organizational courses. She said it’s because I deal with the emotional aspects and blocks on why we aren’t decluttering in the first place.
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter. (One member last time made $275 in one day selling off clutter.) There is a limited amount of room in the group.
Starts April 1, 2013