Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Wanting to get your financial systems in order? The next class starts Oct 7.
And the 100 Day Challenge starts Sept. 23
Here are some pictures of a recent walk:
I was much shorter than the foliage.
Pictures by Brea Dargis
- What do you need to let go of that is keeping your life stagnant?
- Release some old information – magazine articles, project papers you no longer need, A papers from elementary school.
- Do an action without rushing today.
- If something in your life is feeling icky and out of integrity, what can you do about it?
- Plan a seasonal delight for this upcoming season.
- Get rid of 10 things.
- Before you buy an item, think of how much work time is needed to pay for the it.
Get into financial integrity
Starts Oct. 7
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.
Let me help you simplify your money systems: http://www.mysimplerlife.com/simplify-your-money-systems-class