Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Two exciting things to announce. You can get the 2014 Declutter Calendar in print as a gift HERE.
A reader asked what the little checkboxes are on the calendar. If you are a tracker, you can check off or star every day you declutter and every day you do your new habit.
My intervewiew with Mint.com has been posted.
- Clear off your kitchen table and keep the paper out of the kitchen this season.
- Make room in the coat closet, drawers and bathroom for guests.
- Pack a lunch instead of buying out for some extra cash for gifts.
- If you don’t want to be bright and cheery this holiday season, you don’t have to.
- If you want to, dancing to fun Christmas tunes puts me in the holiday mood.
- Do your thinking at home about gifts rather than in the store where you may spend impulsively.
- Let someone into traffic, smile at the cashier, be kind where you can.
FOR 2014 HAS ARRIVED!
Who do you know that wants to declutter and would enjoy this beautiful calendar?
Keep your life more organized for 2014 with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life!
with FREE SHIPPING!