10 Weird Things About Me
I was tagged by Marcia to write about 10 weird things about me.
- I am only 4 ft 11 inches. OK, OK actually 4 ft 10 1/2".
- Which gives me a size 5 shoe. I buy most of my shoes online because I can’t find many shoes of my size.
- I sing in the car, even when there are cars all around me. I sometimes sing as I walk as well.
- I have an overactive imagination and sometimes briefly see things that aren’t there. (I once tripped while trying to get over a twig, which was actually just part of the carpet design.)
- I seem to need more alone time than most people.
- I love painting my toenails with different designs.
- I tend to read 5-10 books at a time and read more than anyone I know.
- I have an alarm clock that wakes me up to seagulls and water. Now whenever I here seagulls in real life, I jump.
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 27 and failed the driver’s test twice.
- My husband and I are both allergic to perfume, so I never where it.
What are your quirks?