July 10-July 16
1. Find out what your employer considers your most important priorities (it may not be what you think). If you are self-employed or are raising children, name your own top 3 priorities.
2. Stop for a moment to be fully present. What do you feel, hear, see, smell, touch?
3. Get into the habit of ‘erasing the evidence.’ Before you leave a room, put back anything you moved, so it looks like you were never there.
4. Break down a project into small steps.
5. Focus on making eye contact and stopping what you are doing when people talk to you today.
6. Go through one pile on your desk.
7. Look over your debt reduction plan. How is it going?