~giving birthday party
~going to the beach
~ browsing the bookstore with my daughter
My son has turned 13. He has assured me there will be no problems 🙂
July 31-August 6
1. Do you walk fast, even when you aren’t in a hurry? Today check your walking and driving speeds.
2. If you are doing something you don’t want to be doing, look at your motive. Is it because you want to world to think you are a good… wife, mother, employee, cook, volunteer…?
3. Take out your journal and finish these two sentences: I feel… I need…
4. What can you let go of today?
5. Invite someone over for ice cream sundaes. Focus on welcoming them, not on performance.
6. Turn off your computer and your TV an hour before bed.
7. Give away 5 books.
Check out the Back To School Checklist: