1. Where is the pace of your life way too rushed?
2. Think about simplifying your wardrobe by paring down the colors to the 5 colors that look best on you and coordinate together.
3. Put into storage, anything in your kitchen you use less than once a month.
4. Do one thing you are procrastinating on.
5. Make a checklist of things you need to do daily and weekly for your work.
6. Plan one hour of downtime.
7. Do something special with your grandparents, the kidâ€™s grandparents or visit a nursing home.