Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Take 10 minutes this morning to center yourself through quiet time, inspirational reading, prayer or meditation.
2. Get rid of 5 things in your office.
3. Complete 4 of those little to doâ€™s on your list.
4. Plan a day to take off work in the next month.
5. Instead of being happy about how much you got done, get excited by how you make others feel.
6. Decide not to blame anyone else today.
7. Bring in a good smelling, easy care plant.
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: