Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Plan pedicure time after a long day of shopping.
2. Write out cards while watching â€˜Itâ€™s a Wonderful Lifeâ€™.
3. Only put up half of your decorations.
4. Call relatives to bring things for the holiday dinner.
5. What presents do you still need to buy?
6. Declutter kidsâ€™ toys to make rooms for the new ones. No kids at home? Declutter any room for 15 minutes.
7. Go to sleep early.
Keep your eyes out for a Simple Annual Plan to be unveiled
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: