Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Don’t rush today
2. Line up your annual checkups
3. Spend 10 minutes this morning in quiet
4. Look at your entry, does anything need freshening up?
5. Write down action steps for one project
6. Try to save $10 on groceries this week
7. Have a time limit on your chores
Brand New ‘Simple Annual Planning’
Plan aspirations and fun, then bring your ideas simply into your schedule. And you will find out how to simplify so you can fit in what you really want this year to be about.
Simple Annual Planning Program includes:
~ Your planning E-workbook with short action exercises and printables
~ Step by step plan to bring your personal goals into your real life
~ Monthly group online chats for accountability and coaching
~ Printable calendar
~ Motivational ebook
~ The Procrastination Ecourse to help you with your roadblocks
~ Optional Yahoo group for support and monthly planning
Check out the Simplicity E-course:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: