Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Control your tongue, gossip takes energy
2. Say what you really mean
3. Invite a friend to go to an outdoor concert with you
4. Always have good manners, especially at home
5. Remember life is hard for everybody
6. Find a regular spiritual practice that centers you
7. When you are down, sing a bad blues song
July Simple Self Care calendar available for subscribers.
Imagine waking up refreshed because you are feeling good about yourself. You are being productive and letting go of excuses. You do what you say you will. You plan your day, yet are flexible enough to rebound when plans don’t go as you want. Your life is more like the life you have been dreaming about. Quit procrastinating:
Do the Get it Done Procrastination eCourse:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: