Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Have you finished everything on your summer list?
2. Set up a station for papers from the mail or kids
3. Where are you being financially irresponsible?
4. Make fall haircut appointments
5. Plan a night out with friends
6. Track down all your important documents and keep together
7. Set up yours and kids’ desk areas
Augustﾃつ Simple Self Care calendar available for subscribers.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind? In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
Warmly, Beth Dargis
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=If you wish to subscribe, visit: