Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Clear off your desk
2. Enjoy the season
3. Teach someone to do laundry or do some laundry catch up
4. Write someone a quick note of encouragement
5. Remember it doesn’t have to all be done today, it just seems that way
6. Take 5 minutes to breathe before you get home from work or the kids get home from school
7. Take a real day off this weekend
November calendar is available for subscribers.
Get Things Done Procrastination CourseHave you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?