My friend Denise, asked for some ideas on Christmas hospitality. What can you do this season to reach out? Here are some ideas I had:
– Volunteer to watch the kids of a lady with young ones so she can get out shopping
– Have a friend over to wrap presents together (my friend Lori does the most beautiful wrappings)
– Invite someone over for cookies and hot cocoa after an evening service
– See if there are any foreign exchange students or missionaries in town and invite to a dinner
– invite a couple friends over for a Christmas video
– Make up some cookies in a jar and bring them to the shut-ins from your church
Please share your ideas in the comments.