When you are simplifying your life, what are you making room for?
SuperViva lets you create a life list and see other ideas for adventures and goals.
I put up a list a few days ago after thinking for a couple of weeks:
Things I Want To Do
- improve handwriting skills
- stay in touch with people
- Go to Montana and follow the trail of Lewis and Clark
- take a drawing class
- Wake up by 6:15 daily
- Have a fun night every week for a couple hours
- Pay off all debt
- Eat a minimum of three vegetables and two fruits per day
- Recognize at least 5 constellations
And SuperViva lets you put things on the backburner like my trip to visit the Egyptian Pyramids and take a cruise.
Then you can use Tim Ferriss’ Dreamline to see how much your dreams will cost and budget for them.
What would make a full life to you?