1. Put a bowl where you usually toss your keys.
2. Create a spending limit for clothes and accessories.
3. Experiment with doing one thing at a time today.
4. What part of your morning routine holds you up?
5. Declutter your cookbooks. Photocopy any recipes you want to keep.
6. Group your to do’s in simple categories like work, home, finance, etc.
7. Start a craft or fun project.
Are you tired too much of the time?
Have you just been going through the motions of life?
Are you overweight or not as healthy as you’d like to be?
Instead of “losing 10 lbs in one week”, I have created a program where we work on creating healthy habits for a lifetime over three months. And it can be personalized to meet your needs. It is not a one size fits all approach.
Would you like to:
- Get through the blocks that keep you from healthy living
- Uncover your personal reasons for gaining energy
- Find the energy changes that work for you
- Discover ways to relax
- Have a spa evening
- Get better sleep and more?
This 3-month plan is a downloadable version with worksheets, checklists and logs to help you implement your new healthy habits. You can get the first week free:Energy for Joy
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: