1. Have fun with your family.
2. Never finance a car over 36 months – save or get a less expensive car.
3. Choose to do what you do best and is most important to you first.
4. Teach the kids a new housekeeping skill.
5. Bring outgrown summer clothes to a charity.
6. Narrow down your childhood memories boxes to one per family member.
7. Plan the 4th of July.
Are you tired too much of the time?
Have you just been going through the motions of life?
Are you overweight or not as healthy as you’d like to be?
Instead of “losing 10 lbs in one week”, I have created a program where we work on creating healthy habits for a lifetime over three months. And it can be personalized to meet your needs. It is not a one size fits all approach.
Would you like to:
- Get through the blocks that keep you from healthy living
- Uncover your personal reasons for gaining energy
- Find the energy changes that work for you
- Discover ways to relax
- Have a spa evening
- Get better sleep and more?
This 3-month plan is a downloadable version with worksheets, checklists and logs to help you implement your new healthy habits. You can get the first week free:Energy for Joy
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: