1. Ask yourself if you are an energy drainer or an energizer for others.
2. Drop comprehension auto insurance if your car is worth less than $2,500.
3. Find a work pace and rhythm that is best for you.
4. What can you do right at this moment to move towards a simpler life?
5. Time is wasted in bitterness and regret – let go!
6. Get up 15 minutes earlier than usual to enjoy a sunrise or quiet time.
7. Have a family or friend game night with everyone bringing their favorite snack food.
Take the Self-Care quiz
How good are you at taking care of yourself?
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: