1. Start saving so you have at least $1000 cash for an emergency fund.
2. Raise your energy by getting more sleep, listening to upbeat music or taking a 10 minute walk.
3. If your kids are going back to school spend 10 min a day prepping with them. Here is my Back to School Checklist.
4. Plan for an extra fun weekend.
5. Put your favorite articles on a topic in a binder.
6. Are you up to date with your receipts and bills?
7. Read in a hammock or in a lawn chair.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind?
In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: