1. Start paying off your smallest debt.
2. What is one self care habit you can create? Flossing, going to sleep on time, drinking water?
3. Give away or sell at least 3 items of clothing.
4. Have everyone put their dirty clothes in their hampers daily.
5. Don’t clean it unless it is dirty.
6. Plan Labor Day.
7. Look for a free music concert in the area or make your own music.
Can you picture a simplified life in your mind?
In this one month course you will: Zap your energy drains ~ Clean up your environment ~ Create satisfying routines ~ Streamline your life ~ Learn how to slow down ~ Create boundaries ~ Carve out time for yourself ~ Simplify your errands ~ Manage your finances ~ Create a simple wardrobe ~ Connect with the people you love ~ Beat procrastination ~ Get a life instead of a lifestyle ~ Eliminate projects and to do’s and more!
The Simplicity eCourse:
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: