1. Simplify and organize your financial records.
2. What do you need to admit responsibility for?
3. Put all your notes together into a single notebook or computer file.
4. Practice asking, “How am I being?” instead of always, “What am I doing?”.
5. Redo your chore system to re-motivate everyone.
6. Remember you have chosen the life you are living now.
7. And you can choose a new direction.
Take the Self-Care quiz
How good are you at taking care of yourself?
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: