1. Find a bank with less checking account fees.
2. Pay attention to the details of work today and work with patience and diligence.
3. Do the most important thing for today right now.
4. Spend a couple minutes getting your thoughts onto paper in a journal or notebook.
5. Think of scheduling a TV free day every week.
6. Who haven’t you seen in awhile that you can re-connect with?
7. Do good because you want to, not because you have to.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Quit waiting for your home to get decluttered on its own. Get a handle on the clutter in your house by working together, breaking it down and following a simple guide.
Join me, a Certified Family Manager Coach, as I coach you to enjoy a more serene home.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts Oct 1, 2007
Business owners and work-at-home moms
You can have the freedom you dreamed of when you first started your business. Organize your business so you can have more time and increased productivity to get results fast. Your special discount is waiting for you at http://takechargesolutions.org/oyb.html when you use discount code Beth for the Organize your Business system. Hurry – the code is only valid until Friday 28 of September.
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: