This past weekend I was discussing with my family things we might do this coming season – autumn for us. I’ve noted lately that some of my goals have been really dry. I thought instead of thinking goals I would think of things I wanted and my family wanted.
So here is what we came up with:
- Reread the Thursday Next series
- Have sparkling apple juice
- Get cider
- Play with life skills with the kids
- Read the newest Harry Potter
- Celebrate my Dad’s, Father-in-Law, Sister-in-Law, Aunt and my birthdays
- Go biking
- Go hiking
- The Declutter Club
- Finish the 2008 calendar – still playing with the theme, declutter or something else?
- Play checkers and Sorry
- Feel healthy and energetic
- Learn more about prayer to go along with the series at church
- Make soup, stew and chilli
- Go to a craft show
We’ve already made caramel apples, bought HoneyCrisp apples at the Farmer’s Market, made soup, went to a craft show and had candy corn.
What do you want to do?