1. Find all your clothes that need to be altered and either plan sewing time for this weekend or take them to a tailor.
2. Cut your to do list in half today.
3. Don’t go to the post office. Have them pick up your package.
4. Exercise even if you can’t get a straight 30 minutes by exercising anywhere.
5. Have only one open project file on your desk at a time.
6. Delete programs off the computer that you are not using.
7. Have a movie marathon date with a partner or friend.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You? It’s the last three months of the year. How are your decluttering goals coming along?
Quit waiting for your home to get decluttered on its own. Get a handle on the clutter in your house by working together, breaking it down and following a simple guide.
Join me, a Certified Family Manager Coach, as I coach you to enjoy a more serene home.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts Oct 1, 2007
Get a free PDF errand list and worksheet for filling out a one question survey
What would you like to see as the theme for next year’s calendar?
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: