1. Give each family member a different color towel they need to keep track of.
2. Declutter or store rarely used cosmetics so you have room for your every day makeup.
3. Put away two decorations in your living room.
4. Get rid of clothing that doesn’t go with anything.
5. Bring your decluttered items to charity.
6. Put back down that impulse item and don’t buy it.
7. Reclaim your personal time.
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here:
The 2008 calendar will be ready Nov. 5th!