1. Eat a little less in the next three days to make room for a bigger dinner Thursday.
2. Don’t answer emails, phone or interruptions for at least one hour a day.
3. When you get stressed, take 3 deep breaths.
4. Every time you want to complain today, find something to appreciate about the situation.
5. Participate in Buy Nothing Day. Take a nice long walk in nature instead of shopping.
6. Take a break from TV.
7. Go to bed early tonight.
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: