1. Let some sunlight into your windows for a cheery mood.
2. Clear out presents you haven’t used, from last year.
3. Take your presents to be wrapped at a station where people are raising money for charity. Our bookstore often has people on wrapping duty.
4. Make sure you are getting 15 min. of relaxing alone time daily, especially during this hectic season.
5. See if you can go all season without buying one more decoration. You are probably storing too many as it is.
6. Bring up the idea of a name exchange with your family, so everyone has less presents to buy.
7. Find out which treat(s) the family loves and can’t live without and which baked goods aren’t as cherished so you can spend less time in the kitchen.
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: