1. What are you celebrating?
2. Spend time petting an animal, knitting or something else soothing.
3. Who or what are you trying to control?
4. Set limits on presents – how many and how much you want to spend.
5. When your kids or someone speaks to you, stop what you are doing and listen.
6. Don’t be in such a hurry that you are glaring at people in front of you.
7. Get lost in the music of a Christmas concert.
Feeling overwhelmed with all the paper, email and files in your office?
7 easy steps to organise your office will help you sort out all your problem areas once and for all.
I have personally reviewed it and 7 Easy Steps is a clear cut plan of tackling your overwhelming office. Marcia breaks things down into simple steps and helps you decide what to do with everything in your office. She tackles everything from tidying your desk to email processing. My own office life is becoming simpler as I use her systems.
And best of all, Marcia’s given all my readers a 20% discount. Use code Beth to see the discount at checkout. The discount is only valid until 14th December do hurry!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: