1. Listen to soft, soothing music before bed to help you fall asleep faster.
2. Plug some vacation days and days off into your 2008 calendar.
3. You get to choose how busy you are this holiday season.
4. Take a destressing walk after dinner.
5. Have a list of things to do if you or the kids are on vacation this week.
6. If you are going out of town, pack less than usual.
7. Enjoy a spiritual evening.
Do you want next year to be the year you finally declutter?
Join me as we create a simple plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support!
LIMITED SPACES – Starts Jan 7, 2008
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: