1. Enjoy your New Year’s Eve!
2. Do a 5 minute pick up of every room in the house with the family. Start the Declutter Calendar.
3. Plan to get through all your filing this month, even if you file just 5 pieces of paper a day.
4. Write out all your thank you notes while watching a classic like the Sound of Music or Little Women.
5. Schedule an appointment with the dermatologist to get a full skin scan.
6. Update your address book with your holiday cards.
7. Take some time out to plan a simpler year.
Do you want next year to be the year you finally declutter?
Join me as we create a simple plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support!
LIMITED SPACES – Starts Jan 7, 2008
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
Wanting to plan a simpler, saner year?
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: