1. How do you want to feel this week? What is one action you can take?
2. Identify one time waster you can decrease.
3. You are enough. Write down 5 accomplishments from today.
4. Calm yourself down with deep breathing during stressful situations.
5. Make a list of things you would like to finish up from last year.
6. Do one task that has been on your to do list since 2007.
7. Do something you are passionate about.
Do you want next year to be the year you finally declutter?
Join me as we create a simple plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support!
2 Spaces Left – First Chat tonight Jan 7, 2008
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
Wanting to plan a simpler, saner year?
*Note: if you have links to my blog, it is now at https://www.mysimplerlife.com
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: