1. Have a home and lifestyle that delights you and your family, not to impress others.
2. Do dishes right after dinner when they are easiest to clean.
3. Put a cup of water and lemon juice in the microwave for 5 minutes before cleaning the microwave.
4. Quit griping and complaining and see how good your life is.
5. Lose weight simply – use 9" plates instead of 11" plates.
6. Do you still love your collections?
7. Plan a picnic.
Simplifying your life can feel overwhelming
If you try to overhaul your life all at once, you will resist most of the way. That’s just the way human beings are. At big changes we sabatage ourselves, lose focus and move onto something else.
Instead, I like to help people make changes slower, a little bit at a time. With my brand new, inexpensive 365 Simplicity Tips ebook you can get tips on…
how to declutter
creating working simpler systems
what to do with time off
dealing with your finances with integrity
having quality relationships
questions to help you listen to your inner life
By next New Year’s your life could be running smoother, you could be taking more relaxing time and you could be doing what is important to you.
It’s up to you!
Get your Weekly Tips and the new 2008 Declutter Calendar here: